- Cascades Mountain Range Gorp has built an excellent resource forthe Oregon Cascades mountains.
- Columbia Gorge Go Northwest’s resource for the Gorge. The Gorge is a 50-million-year-old geologic wonder. It is a natural wind tunnel, creating great windsurfing conditions. Hiking and whitewater rafting are also popular activities.
- Great Outdoors Recreation Pages (GORP) covers Oregon from tip to tip. It has built hundred of links and it has it own content.
- Oregon Outdoor Recreation Guide is a resource for flyfishing, fishing, camping, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, and other outdoor activities in Oregon. It has some hidden gems about Oregon.
- Bureau of Land Management: Oregon/Washington
- National Forests of Oregon and Washington
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: Northwestern Division