- Cascades Mountain Range Gorp has built an excellent resource forthe Oregon Cascades mountains.
- Columbia Gorge Go Northwest’s resource for the Gorge. The Gorge is a 50-million-year-old geologic wonder. It is a natural wind tunnel, creating great windsurfing conditions. Hiking and whitewater rafting are also popular activities.
- Oregon Outdoor Recreation Initiative Improving the Lives of Oregonians Through Outdoor Recreation
- Oregon Outdoor Recreation Guide is a resource for flyfishing, fishing, camping, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, and other outdoor activities in Oregon. It has some hidden gems about Oregon.
- Bureau of Land Management: Oregon/Washington
- USDA Forest Service Pacific Northwest Region
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: Northwestern Division